Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sad

Well the exchange rate has continued rising, making me really regret trading when I did.

The next month is going to be extremely busy/stressful for me:
  • I will have a series of midterms over the next few weeks.
  • I have to send out grad school applications. This includes finalizing my list of schools, filling out applications, and writing numerous essays.
  • I am part of a team for the ACM programming competition. UBC has three teams (UBC^, UBC*, and UBC+). I am part of UBC* (UBC^ is the best team). There is a regional competition hosted by UBC on November 15th. We will have up to 10 hours of practice every week until the regionals. The world finals will be in Sweden in 2009.
  • I have two big papers due in Psychology and Philosophy.
  • All of my exams are packed in between December 3rd through 10th.
  • I have other commitments like my part time job as a TA, assignments, meetings, etc...
:'(

No comments: